Monday, February 27, 2012

What it's all about..

Hello, and welcome to Project Xplode! This a a blog about a project that i'm doing with my truck. I'm calling it "Project Xplode" because i'm tired of having a stock/somewhat of a sleeper truck. I want a clean, neat, truck that "pops" and grabs lots of attention. I plan on becoming a custom car/truck builder and or designer and i think that before i can build other people cars i should at least build my own. So here i am with my first project. Here's a little info on the truck(will be gone over in a more detailed post soon). It's a white 2000 Ford Ranger XLT, with the 4.0L ohv engine. While the engine is stock right now it produces a jaw dropping 160 hp and 220 ft/lbs of torque. It's a monster :) Anyway. This pretty much what i'm starting with. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions feel free to email me at highoctane1094@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be stupid